- This event has passed.
Work x Rest x Play: Tried-and-tested Strategies that Work for your Best Year in 2023!
13/12/2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$28
I’m Relationship Counselor & Clinical Sexologist and one of my passions is helping people get in touch with their emotions so they can make informed decisions about how to take care of themselves. As the 2022 comes to a slow end, I have one last virtual offering for you: Work x Rest x Play. I’d be covering my tried-and-tested tips, tricks, techniques (aka strategies) that has worked for me and brought me to where I am today so that you can have your best Year in 2023!
We all want to prioritise things in our lives. And with today’s hectic environment, it’s so easy to focus just on the urgent things and put everything else into a backlog. How often do we allow ourselves to be so urgent that we don’t listen to our body or pay attention to what we truly need?
I know it can be hard to take care of yourself when you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed, but it’s important that you do. It will help you feel better overall, and allow you to cope with difficult situations more easily. My goal is that by the end of workshop, you will gain some practical ways that support you to feel safe expressing yourself and know that it’s okay if you’re not perfect all the time.
I will share with you how to:
- Make sense of your life – 2 Frameworks
- Navigate Your Life – 3 Perspectives
- Manage your time
- Deal with work stress, stage fright, and other negativity
- Ground, release, reframe, self-soothe and self-talk
- Sleep better
- Overcome depression and burn out – at least from my point of view
- Play, why play, and how I play
- Set Intentions for 2023
While what works for one person might not work for another – learn what you can, and see what what works best for you! Sometimes we need other people to push us a little bit so that we can get back onto track with our self-care practices.
All sharing and emotions are welcomed. Do note this is not a replacement for psychotherapy or intensive therapy.
This session welcomes people of all gender, sexual orientation and abilities. Conducted using Zoom, you can always turn your video and audio off, rename self, and private message the presenter so you can participate to the extent you’re comfortable with. Auto captioning will be provided and if you have a specific accessibility request, let us know at [email protected].
- Inclusive – This session welcomes people of all gender, sexual orientation and abilities.
- Safety – Conducted using Zoom, you can always turn your video and audio off, rename self, and private message the presenter so you can participate to the extent you’re comfortable with. You can also turn on an Avatar (probably need latest Zoom version and on laptop for this feature).
- Recording – We will be recording the session so as to share it with those who signed up AND we might post extract of this recording publicly but never with identifying information.
- Accessibility – Auto captioning will be provided and if you have a specific accessibility request, let us know at [email protected].
Date: Tues 13 Dec 2022
Time: 7:30 – 9:00p.m. Singapore Time (Latecomers may be locked out of the session. Recording available for 30 days for registered attendees)
Fee: Recommended S$28 here. (Nobody will be turned away for lack of funds. Pay what you can here.)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Sign up here, https://www.eroscoaching.com/events/work-x-rest-x-play/
Do you have a wellness event that you’d like to list onto The Wellness Insider’s calendar? Email us at [email protected] to tell us more!