- This event has passed.
Run for Hope 2022
10/10/2022 @ 12:00 am - 31/10/2022 @ 11:30 pm
Join the 2022 Limitless Run for Hope! Organized by Limitless, a non-profit organization founded with the desire to see every youth given the opportunity to live out their potential. Every dollar raised through this run will go towards supporting youth mental health work.
Last year they managed to raise S$48,365 through The Limitless Run 2021. This helped them provide about 744 counselling sessions for youths in need of mental health treatment. This year, they hope to raise even more!
It’s not very hard to your part, just sign up for the run, and since this is a virtual run, all runners can complete it at their own time. They will be encouraged to use a running app to track and record their time and distance. A medal will be sent to them after verifying the distance you have run.
Besides the finisher’s medal, all participants will also be entitled to a race pack, and runners in the 10km and 100km solo categories are entitled to a race tee. Runners will also get access to masterclasses conducted by mental health professionals from 24-28 October 2022.
Masterclass Dates – 24 October to 28 October
- 24 October – Introduction to Mental Health – Megan Tang, Counsellor – Limitless
- 25 October – Parenting Mentally Resilient Children – Celynn Chang, Sr Counsellor – Boy’s Town
- 25 October – Supporting a Friend – Asher Low, Sr Social Worker – Limitless
- 26 October – Healthy Ways To Manage Emotions – Audrey Bay, Psychologist – SKH
- 27 October – Creating an Ecosystem of Peer Support For All – Cho Mingxiu, Founder – CampusPSY
- 27 October – MENtal Health – Khoo Yi Feng, Social Worker – Limitless
- 28 October – Getting Healthy Sleep – Dr Victor Kwok, Psychiatrist – Private Space Medical
- 28 October – Advocacy: Finding Your Voice in the Digital World – Yanni Ruth Chin – TikTok Content Creator
Register now through this link! Do note that registration closes on 30 October 2022, and you have until 31 October 2022 to complete the run!
Do you have a wellness event that you’d like to list onto The Wellness Insider’s calendar? Email us at [email protected] to tell us more!