- This event has passed.
Sexy is Okay! Festival
November 28 - November 29$25
About this Event
25th November is the International Day of Elimination of Violence against Women
The “Why” behind this campaign:
Women are often objectified as sexual beings, sometimes resulting in them recieving mistreatment and violence. As a way to protect themselves, women and men hide their sexy side as a means to protect themselves, further affirming the societal belief that sexiness is inviting assault.
We present our “Sexy is Okay” campaign in an effort to build awareness on what it means to be sexy. To challenge the stigma and judgement attached to sexiness because sexiness and violence have NO correlation.
We hope more people will feel positive about expressing their sexiness – in whatever form it takes for them, and live their lives with more confidence, security and awareness.
Jump into this 2-day online festival with us, as we probe the tricky topic on sexiness in a safe environment, explore the challenges in expressing our sexual sides and hear inspiring stories from individuals who have walked the path.
Find out more about our event here!
Sexy is Okay Online Fest
What to expect
1. Live Panel Discussions on the following topics:
- 28 Nov (Sat) 10am: Unapologetically Sexy – Redefining sexiness in today’s world
- 28 Nov (Sat) 2pm: Confident, Sexy and Safe – Calling out the Catcall culture
- 29 Nov (Sun) 10am: Body Type: Positive +
2. Live Q&A Session with the audience:
- 29 Nov (Sun) 3.30pm: Intimate Circle – find answers to the embarrassing questions on Sex and Sensuality
3. Activities to put your sexiness into full bloom:
- 28 Nov (Sat) 11.30am: No Child’s Play – Demystifying sex toys
- 28 Nov (Sat) 3.30pm: Sexy and set – Art of street self defense
- 29 Nov (Sun) 11.30am: Bed Rock – An introduction to bed dancing
- 29 Nov (Sun) 2pm: Ready, Set & Glow – Makeup Tips from Ms Top of the World
This event is made possible by people as crazy as us.
With every ticket purchase, you will receive S$80 worth of e-vouchers and toolkits to enable your journey to be a sexier self.
All items are generously sponsored by our Partners.
All of our proceeds will be made available to the Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations (SCWO) to run their charity initiatives to support and empower women, especially addressing the needs of vulnerable women.
Images: Sexy is Okay! Festival
Do you have a wellness event that you’d like to list onto The Wellness Insider’s calendar? Email us at [email protected] to tell us more!