- This event has passed.
Anti-Aging Yoga with Mookaite Jasper
01/02/2018 @ 8:00 am - 28/02/2018 @ 9:00 am$13
Every yogi is also paired with a Mookaite Jasper crystal within 3 feet of their surroundings (Electromagnetic Field).
Working and Balancing with Crystals:
Crystals are a particular form of mineral with a molecular structure that is fixed, with a regular repeating geometric pattern.
Due to their stability, they’re able to maintain this specific frequency and transmit energy being used in all ways, from ensuring watches keep time (thanks to quartz in them) to helping run computers (the silicon in silicon chip is a crystal, too).
About Mookaite Jasper:
An Australian stone of bold, earthy-beauty originating from the Aboriginal tribes of the area, mookaite is considered to be a mother earth stone- that is, helps the wearer connect to the electromagnetic frequencies of the earth. From the quartz family as many types of jasper are, it is a rare stone found only in the Kennedy Ranges of Western Australia in the outcroppings of Mooka Creek.
Embracing the power of an ageless spirit, the energy of this crystal does not over stimulate the body and helps to raise the vibrations of your physical body and to recognise and release negative belief patterns concerned with physical degeneration and aging, thus reducing the process of physical aging while keeping one young in spirit.
– Base Root
– Solar Plexus
– Third Eye
– Release of Belief Patterns
– Connection to Mother Earth
– Raising Ones Energetic VibrationsSo while you can’t stop the passage of time, you can use the combination of these tools at our ANTI-AGING Yoga| Mookaite Jasper class held every Thursday to slow down the aging-process indefinitely.Come with an open heart, and create an all-around happier, healthier YOU.
- 1 hour of ANTI-AGING Yoga
- Non-invasive & Holistic approach to Anti-Aging
- Understanding Anti-Aging through Inversions, Dhyana, Pranayama & Chakra
- Private Al-Fresco zen training ground
Photo credits: Funzing and Pixabay
Do you have a wellness event that you’d like to list onto The Wellness Insider’s calendar? Email us at [email protected] to tell us more!